Saturday, March 13, 2010

Day of FUN

Yesterday 6 of us went to Castle Fun Park, which was ages away, but worth the trip. As the name suggests it's a fun park in a castle. There are go karts, dodgems, arcade games (2 floors), batting cages, remote control boats and 3 mini golf courses. It would be the best place ever to have a birthday. And everything was super cheap.

Sam, Pat and Alex tried some batting. Pat and Alex tried the 70mph baseball cage, Alex being the most successful. Sam stuck to 50mph softball, socking some sweet dingers.

Sam tried some hockey target practice, which turns out is harder than it looks.

Everyone tried the soccer goal but me because I was afraid I would lose my sneaker.


Then we played jungle mini golf. It was really cool, the fanciest mini golf I've played. There were dwarves.


They pushed Pat in the well. Oh no!

The results were;
1.Pat
2.Sam
3=.Sara
3=.Alex
5.Jessie
6.Sam (Jessies little brother)

After that we played some arcade games and I won some nerds, a tootsie roll, a chupa chup, a parachute man and a jumping frog. Fun!

Then we drove back to Vancouver and watched a Giants game. It was really cool, turns out hockey makes way more sense in real life.

Then some wee hockey players played between two of the periods. They were maybe 5 years old, and very good at falling down.

We got to meet Mr Peanut. He was so classy.

In the car park I met the biggest ute I've seen. It was a dodge ram, which has a really corney ad on the american channels where he has a personality. Hence I was fairly excited to meet him.

3 comments:

  1. That is one seriously big ute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, your Mum is a little woman too and I'm proud of it. Great things come in little packets don't they Sara.

    ReplyDelete